Open Source Community
From its very inception, Mobicents started as an Open Source Project and it continues to enjoy a vibrant community of users and contributors. Following are related resources.
Download | Documentations | Forums | Issue Tracking | Source Code | Continuous Build | Getting Involved
Mobicents Public Library
The Mobicents Public Library Section tries to host all research papers, thesis, patents, tutorials so that the community has one easy place to look for Mobicents material and a good place for researchers to publish their papers in the community, get credit for it and get feedback on them from the community for the next ones :
- A Structural and Functional Speciﬁcation of a SCIM for Service Interaction Management and Personalisation in the IMS, Mosiuoa Tsietsi, Rhodes University
- Migration of Mobicents Sip Servlets on a Cloud Platform Thibault Leruitte - Louvain School of Engineering, Computing Science Engineering Department.
- Scalability and Performance Evaluation of a JAIN SLEE-Based Platform for VoIP Services M. Femminella, R. Francescangeli, F. Giacinti, E. Maccherani, A. Parisi, G. Reali - DIEI University of Perugia
- Development of NGN services in the IMS architecture using JAIN SLEE concept Tomasz Zieleniewski - ICT Backyard
- Mobile4D Platform Adele BOTHA, Ismael MAKITLA, JP TOLMAY, Merryl FORD, Dhiren SEETHARAM, Laurie BUTGEREIT, Olalekan OGUNLEYE ,Colin ABOUCHABKI - Meraka Institute
- Mobil4D Platform: A Mobile Learning Opportunity and Support for Nursing Education Olalekan Samuel OGUNLEYE, Ishmael MAKITLA - Meraka Institute
- Using JAIN SLEE as an interaction and policy manager for enabler-based services in next generation networks M Tsietsi, A Terzoli, G Wells - International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications, Vol. 56, No. 2, pp 117--124, 2010
- JSLEE and SIP-Servlets Interoperability with Mobicents Communication Platform Jean Deruelle - Red Hat
- Developing Converged Application using Open Source software Amit Bhayani - Red Hat
- Mobicents Patent Applications
- Hello World SLEE Tutorial (Ubuntu version), by M Tsietsi
For your convenience we expose the freenode IRC webchat for you, so you can join our IRC channel any time you want without even having an IRC client installed on your system.