Mobicents Sip Servlets
This page is obsolete : More detailed and better looking installation instructions are available from the Mobicents Sip Servlets User Guide
Throughout this page you can click on the images to see them larger.
The Mobicents Sip Servlets Eclipse Tools assist developers in creating JSR 289 applications with Mobicents. You can use the Dynamic Web Project wizard to get started and then you can test your application with a real Sip Phone right from the IDE.
You can use Eclipse 3.4 and the following update site: http://mobicents.googlecode.com/svn/downloads/sip-servlets-eclipse-update-site/
You can watch this video for step-by-step instructions: YouTube Installation Demo
The supported features now are the following:
- Dynamic Web Project SIP Facet with JSF 1.1 and 1.2
- Project creation wizard page to specify application name, main servlet and other required names
- Integrated management console in the Server View
- A Sip Phone based on Sip Communicator
You can see a high-res project creation demo here
There are a number of other features that would be useful for Mobicents development. You can let us know if you need something else in our forums. For now the planned features are:
- Multiple SIP Phones with signal generators. No interaction with system hardware (no audio capture from microphone or playback since it's not required for testing and causes problems with audio device exclusivity)
- Seam Telco Framework wizard